Monday, December 15, 2008

Marathon


I ran the marathon yesterday with a time of 3 hours and 43 minutes. Only improved my time by 3 minutes from last year but Im still stoked with the result. I was actually afraid that I wasn't going beat my time from last year because I didn't really train at all this year. Ended up finishing 712th overall and was the 177th Hawaii finisher. The winner was a guy from Kenya who finshed with a time of 2 hours and 14 minutes and became $44,000 richer. Thats so crazy! They are basically running 5 minutes miles for the whole 26 mile race. For the a person from Japan named Shimahara won the race with a time of 2 hours and 32 minutes and earned $40,000 for the win.
Tried to go surfing yesterday after I ran but I couldnt really surf. The hardest part was standing up. haha. I have finals this week so looks like Im not going to be surfing this week. I actually just took my physics final today and it wasn't as hard as i thought so I think i did ok. Just 3 more finals to go.

No comments: