Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just Married!!!

Just got Married with Takako on 4/8/10 at Kahala Beach!!!

We had a small ceremony on the beach with our family.

Since we couldn't invite everyone, we went to visit them!

My new wife Takako and my sister Kelly

Had lunch at Kahala Mandarin and the food was good!

A big THANK YOU to Dra and Ricardo for taking pictures and video! All these pictures on this blog are from my camera so a lot more better pictures coming soon!

Also another big THANK YOU to Pastor Fujinami for counseling us and making our marriage a very special day!

I just want to thank all my friends and family, my sponsors, and everybody who supported me thru out my life. I can't express how thankful I am to have all these wonderful people around me! Without all of you guys I wouldn't be who I am today. When I graduate next year I will be having a big party so please come and celebrate with us! Mahalo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats buddy!
-Nick