Monday, September 29, 2008

fun waves




The waves have been really fun the last couple days at D-head. Nothing big but atleast it was clean. It was like 2 feet solid and lining up really good! Perfect for longboarding. Today I surfed with Ned and my brother and it was really fun! Other than that I got my midterms back for 2 classes. I got an A in chemistry and a B- in physics. Its really funny that I got a better grade in chemistry rather than physics because I understand physics a lot more than chemistry. I also have a midterm on friday and bunch of online homework due on friday too. And i have to start shipping my boards to Japan. Ahh, i have so many things to do! Im glad theres no south swells coming in. Should have waves in the country starting tommorrow but it seems like the whole world is surfing in the country now days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo~Genki--!!! oh, the wave looks soo nice...I'm jerous at u, cuz I haven't surf for a while...and I got mid-term tomorrow....wish me a luck man!!!!ww