Friday, January 30, 2009

Mom's Birthday


Yesterday was my mom's birthday so we went to eat at the Cheese Cake Factory. It was my first time there so it was pretty cool. I can't believe how many people eat there everyday! Its crazy! We must've waited over an hour.

The waves were pretty small at D-head again. I surfed Concessions during the day but it was pretty flat! I rode my new board so it was pretty fun. In the evening I went D-head but it wasn't too good cause it was crowded.

Here's the picture of today's sunset. It was super nice. Im always in the water during sunset so I never got the chance to take a picture of it.

1 comment:

danielle said...

So I'm finally checking out this web page of yours...I have to go on youtube after this and do more ridiculous japanese hw. (ねむいよ! 今 四時でしょう!) But before I do that, I have to say, "nice picture, Genki." I wonder who took this! ???????  lol

じゃ、また 後で ね!