Saturday, May 2, 2009

Back to Normal


Freddy P won the 6 star QS contest at trestles. He was ripping the whole contest and he took out some big names too. Congradulations Fred!

Here is today's Concessions. I surfed for about 1 hour but it wasn't as good as the last couple days so it wasn't that good. It was about 2 feet on the biggest sets and clean.

I went to Basil's Art show yesterday at Blue Hawaii and it was pretty sick! There was some crazy and creative pictures! Here's Basil's new slippah company called SUSU. All of them were Sick! Should be coming out pretty soon so keep an eye out at your local stores!

I was skimming thru a shortboard mag in Japan and I saw a pic of myself in it. It was an advertisement for my wetsuit sponsor World Force. The funny thing is I don't even know when they took this picture so I don't know how they got it in the advertisement. Haha.

Check this slippah out! Please don't steal these!

No comments: