Monday, June 16, 2008

Finally some waves






Today I woke up at 5 am and my friend Chabo picked me up to go surf Ibaragi. The drive was about 3 hours and when we got there the waves were about 1 foot but had a nice sand bar. Surfed for like 4 hours and I finally did a bottom turn today! Haven`t done one for a week already. Lol. After we surfed we went to eat and we found this soda machine but instead of Soda they had canned saimin. All you have to do is open the can and its ready to eat. After a long drive home, I went to eat with my friend Takeshi. We went to this chinese restaurant and Takeshi tried the cold noodle challenge. If you can eat it all in 20 minutes (Including the soup) its free but if you cannot then its $30. I was going to try but I ate a lot of lunch so I didn`t. Good thing I didn`t try because thats a lot of noodles. Takeshi ate about 3 quarters of the noodles but could not eat anymore. Nice try Takeshi! Next time its my turn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's ALOT of noodles!!!

we miss you in the line up!
cat :)